Friday, June 18, 2010

211

The girls at school are having their own "Biggest Loser" competition, and while I'm not participating, it has made me pay more attention to my eating habits. I've done pretty well this week, save for a little overindulgence in the alcohol department. I was pleased when I stepped on the scale this morning.

My weird and as yet unexplained abdominal pain is still keeping me from exercising, but the urge is there. The urge to go slam out a mile, or two, or three on the treadmill, music pumping and brain shutting off after the first ten minutes. I need it, badly. So, I'm heading back to my doctor's office in two weeks (the earliest appointment I could get) and hopefully he'll be able to figure out the problem (again) and fix it (again), hopefully without surgery.

Oh, and I realized after reviewing my last few blog posts that I failed to report some very exciting and awesome news -- SMITH ISN'T MOVING! So among all the not-so-fantastic stuff I've been dealing with, there's a small ray of light. My number one cheerleader (and ass-kicker) is staying right here. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment