Friday, February 5, 2010

215.4

Just a tiny loss this week. It's still a loss, though! And I also just feel a little smaller, finally. I ordered some new clothes from Old Navy and I actually have to send them back because - GASP! - they're TOO BIG.

I haven't been doing too well on the exercise front. Between the snow last weekend and the overall "blah"-ness of the weather, I'm having a hard time getting up the gumption to pack up and head to the Y.

Food-wise, this week hasn't been too fantastic, either. I didn't plan our menu like I usually do, so as a result we've eaten take-out twice. Granted, the take-out we got wasn't total crap -- no pizza, no fast food -- but it still wasn't as healthy as a home-cooked meal.

So what's the plan for this weekend? Well, for once I don't have nine billion things to do, and I'm off both Saturday and Sunday. I'm going to spin class on Saturday morning, and Sunday we're having a Super Bowl party. I really want to try and work out before the party, just so I don't feel too bad if I eat a few stuffed mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment