Monday, January 10, 2011

Ten Things

I really enjoyed Renée's positive post today, so I decided to do my own. (Well, not so much the week in review, but the Ten Things part.)

10 Things to Look Forward to This Week

1. Hanging out with Rachel tomorrow afternoon (MacArthur, here we come!)
2. Working out!
3. Work. I really do love my job.
4. My birthday! It's Thursday.
5. A manicure and pedicure, thanks to my mom, on Thursday.
6. Like Renée, I only work three days this week.
7. Dinner and a kid-free night on Friday.
8. Sleeping in on Saturday morning.
9. Possibly getting my hair cut (the back is growing out & fast approaching mulletdom).
10. Clothes shopping. Now that I'm in "normal" sizes, I actually enjoy it.

How about you? What are you excited about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment