Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hair! And Eyebrows.

I woke up this morning in a lousy mood. Hubs and Kid subsequently fled the house, and I can't say I blame them. While they were gone, I decided to tackle an epic workout: a full-body weight circuit and an hour of cardio. It was beyond awesome! I know I'll feel it tomorrow (and even more on Monday) but it changed my whole mood around.

Anyhoo, I'd initially planned to spend the remainder of the day on cleaning and organizing projects, stuff I've been putting off for ages. Instead, it turned into a sort of beauty day for me. I cleaned up my eyebrows, colored my hair, and played with the new make-up I got for Christmas (mmmm, Urban Decay!). I was having so much fun; I even broke out my old clip-in hair extensions. Of course, I had to take goobery self-portraits with my iPhone:



Man, do I miss having long hair! I've decided to grow it out (again). So if I tell any of y'all that I'm getting my hair cut, slap me and direct me back to this blog post. Okay? Okay.

(Oh, and I'd also like to point out that my arm looks totally normal-sized, maybe even thin, in these pictures. I don't know why I think that's so rad, but I do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment