Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Powered by Natural Gas

Smith has me taking a whole bunch of supplements: some for my joints, some for my heart, some to make my blood a little less sludge-like. An unexpected side-effect of these has been ridiculous, gut-busting farts. The Hubs, of course, finds this hilarious, even going so far as to tell me he was so proud of a late-night toot that roused him from his sleep that he wanted to wake me up and give me a round of applause. Kid also finds it extremely funny, and I'm a little ashamed to admit that I've been enjoying his "ZOMG MOMMY FARTED!" face.

That's probably more about my intestinal activities than you ever wanted to know, but it doesn't stop there. I've also got a case of what I like to call "El Poopo Negro." All my vitamins and the fact that I'm eating better mean that I'm getting a lot more iron in my diet. And what does that do to our poopies, boys and girls? If you don't know the answer, go take an iron supplement and call me in the morning. (The only thing more startling than a Poopo Negro is a post-red velvet cake poop -- just ask my boss.)

My apologies if I've grossed anyone out. I've never been shy about talking shit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment