Monday, November 23, 2009

Whoa.

I just realized that if you go from my highest blogged weight, 240.4 (August 24, 2009), I've lost eighteen pounds exactly. Eighteen pounds in just about three months. And I've really only been working out hard for about six weeks.

This makes me so excited to see more results as the weeks go by. I know I'm not going to backslide again -- I'm determined, at the bare minimum, to maintain my current loss. I'm NOT going to gain again over the holidays. I'm just not. I can't go backwards anymore. I can't "start over" again and again and again anymore.

I feel so determined today. I feel resolved. I feel like I could kick some serious ass. Who put Chuck Norris in my coffee?!

1 comment:

  1. i blame jack!
    and i'll take a lil chuck norris in my coffee any day ;) i love that beard!

    ReplyDelete