Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Habit

This week's habit: Run a half mile, twice a day.

I started this on Sunday, and so far I've done it every day. Well, except for yesterday -- I let the day get away from me, and ended up trying to do both runs after dinner. It didn't go too well. I was tired, and my dinner was sloshing around in my stomach. Bleh! This morning's run wasn't too great either. I felt like there were big bricks where my calves should be. But I did it, I did my half mile.

Afterwards, while I was fixing breakfast for everybody, I got into a spat with the Hubs. I don't really even know why, but I do know that as I got more and more frustrated with him, all I wanted to do was go get back on the treadmill. I guess the whole "run it out" thing is starting to take hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment