Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weekly Habit

Smith went through my food journal on Saturday and pretty much decided this week's habit for me: Eat smaller, lighter meals, and eat consistently from day to day.

He told me that my eating is "all over the place." One day, I have a good solid three meals, and then the next day, it's an Odwalla bar and espresso until dinner time. Not good. So, since Saturday, I've been having oatmeal and fruit for breakfast, salad with chicken for lunch, and a balanced dinner. It's made a big difference so far -- I don't feel like I'm on the starving/full roller coaster.

Something else I've noticed is that my skin is starting to clear up a little. I've never had acne, or even what I'd call "bad" skin, but I do get the occasional chin or nose tumor. I think it's a combination of increased water intake and then sweating on a regular basis. (And I got one of those Neutrogena Wave thingies, but that's a whole 'nother post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment